Come see just what we are all about and take the first steps to enhance your personal life by filling out and submitting the short form below.
- Free $1,000 to $2,500 Accidental Death Life Insurance for members and spouse.
- Free $80 monthly allotment for orphans of eligible families.
- Up to $7,000 free scholarships for orphans of eligible families.
- Benefit payment of $1,500 for the child who dies before the age of 61 days.
- Benefit payment of $750 for the child who is stillborn at least 20 weeks after conception.
- Guaranteed issue insurance up to $5,000 for any member’s child under 18 yrs. of age .
- Six different scholarship programs for members and their families.
- Three different graduate scholarship programs.
- Matthews and Swift Educational Trust Fund, funds a college education of $25,000 per child per year at any Catholic college for 4 years for members in the Military, Law Enforcement, Fireman, EMT, or First Responders killed or completely disabled in the line of duty.
- The ability to purchase Knights of Columbus insurance and annuities.
- Daily Mass remembrance at St. Mary’s Church.
- A Knights of Columbus rosary.
- 12 free issues of the Columbian magazine.
- Membership in more than 16,000 councils worldwide.
- New friends and opportunities for Catholic fellowship.
- Family activities (banquets, ballgames etc.)
- Children’s activities (sports competitions, Christmas parties, Easter Egg Hunts, etc.)
- Make you a better parent, Catholic, friend and humanitarian.
- VIP treatment if visiting the Vatican.
In Service to One. In Service to All.
An inspiring look at what it means to be part of the Knights of Columbus.
Running Time: 32 seconds
The Experience of a Lifetime
Hear what Knights have to say in their own words about their membership in the world’s largest Catholic family service organization.
Running Time: 10:59 min.