[one_half] [dropcaps] I [/dropcaps]magine being part of an organization that fills your heart and your mind with the joy of giving to others and the feeling that comes with making a difference. Knights are Catholic men, 18 years of age and older, who are committed to making our community a better place, while supporting Holy Spirit Catholic Church. [/one_half] [one_half last=last] Being a Knight is more than camaraderie; it is being involved with your community; it is supporting your Catholic Church, while enhancing your own faith; it is about protecting and enhancing your family life.
Come see just what we are all about and take the first steps to enhance your personal life by filling out and submitting the short form below.[/one_half]
[button type=”churchope_button” url=”https://www.kofc.org/apps/joinus/en/registration/index.html” target=”on” button_color_fon=”#cf0400″ ]JOIN US TODAY[/button]
Here’s what our council does:
[tab title=”TANGIBLE BENEFITS”]
- Free $1,000 to $2,500 Accidental Death Life Insurance for members and spouse.
- Free $80 monthly allotment for orphans of eligible families.
- Up to $7,000 free scholarships for orphans of eligible families.
- Benefit payment of $1,500 for the child who dies before the age of 61 days.
- Benefit payment of $750 for the child who is stillborn at least 20 weeks after conception.
- Guaranteed issue insurance up to $5,000 for any member’s child under 18 yrs. of age .
- Six different scholarship programs for members and their families.
- Three different graduate scholarship programs.
- Matthews and Swift Educational Trust Fund, funds a college education of $25,000 per child per year at any Catholic college for 4 years for members in the Military, Law Enforcement, Fireman, EMT, or First Responders killed or completely disabled in the line of duty.
- The ability to purchase Knights of Columbus insurance and annuities.
[tab title=”INTANGIBLE BENEFITS”]
- Daily Mass remembrance at St. Mary’s Church.
- A Knights of Columbus rosary.
- 12 free issues of the Columbian magazine.
- Membership in more than 16,000 councils worldwide.
- New friends and opportunities for Catholic fellowship.
- Family activities (banquets, ballgames etc.)
- Children’s activities (sports competitions, Christmas parties, Easter Egg Hunts, etc.)
- Make you a better parent, Catholic, friend and humanitarian.
- VIP treatment if visiting the Vatican.
[toggle type=”white” title=”ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?” active=”active”]
[th-contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”I’m interested in Knights of Columbus Council 8157″ captcha=”1″] [th-contact-field label=”Please select an option:” type=”radio” options=”I want to become a knight,I want to learn more about the knights,I am a knight who would like to transfer into Council 8157,I am a knight who would like to reactivate my lapsed membership,I am currently a member of Council 8157 update my information” required=”true” /] [th-contact-field label=”Your name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [th-contact-field label=”Your e-mail address” type=”email” required=”true” /] [th-contact-field label=”Your phone number” type=”text” required=”false” /] [th-contact-field label=”Comments” type=”textarea” required=”false” /] [/th-contact-form]
[toggle type=”white” title=”WATCH VIDEO: In Service to One. In Service to All. (32 seconds)” active=””]
In Service to One. In Service to All.
An inspiring look at what it means to be part of the Knights of Columbus.
Running Time: 32 seconds
[toggle type=”white” title=”WATCH VIDEO: The Experience of a Lifetime (11 minutes)” active=””]
The Experience of a Lifetime
Hear what Knights have to say in their own words about their membership in the world’s largest Catholic family service organization.
Running Time: 10:59 min.