Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Duncanville welcomes you to participate in the 30th annual Holy Spirit Golf Tournament & Awards Dinner, on Saturday, April 14, 2018. All members of Holy Spirit plus family and friends are invited to participate.
- The golf tournament will be held at The Golf Club of Dallas (formerly Oak Cliff Country Club) 2200 Red Bird Lane.
- Entry fee is $55 per person, which includes green fee, cart fee, range balls, dinner, and door prizes.
- The tournament will be a four-person scramble format.
- Prizes will be awarded for first place low gross score, and first place low net score. Trophies will also be awarded for: one closest-to-the-pin, men’s longest drive and women’s longest drive. Golfers 70 years and older may tee off from the red tees. All others from the white tees.
- Tee times will start at 11:00 am. All golfers report to the course dining hall to check-in. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before starting time.
Saturday evening, after the golf tournament, we will present the awards at a dinner at Holy Spirit Church Community Center, which will begin at 7:00 pm. The golfer’s dinner is included in the entry fee. The cost for additional members in your dinner party will be $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children 10 & under. For the golfers, there will also be several DOOR PRIZES given away. Golfers must be present to win.
Hector D. Lopez