Join us for our Lenten Fish Frys Drive-Through Service
Lent season is upon us beginning on Ash Wednesday on March 2nd and goes for six weeks through Easter Sunday. Part of the traditions at Holy Spirit are the Fish Fry dinners hosted by Knights of Columbus Council 8157. Starting Friday March 4th, we kick off the first fish fry of the season. Come help our council keep our community’s traditions going strong. This year again we are offering DRIVE-THROUGH service only.
Friday, March 4, 2022
Set up starts: 3 PM
Drive Through service from 5:30–8:00 PM
(minimum of 20 Knights needed)
MENU: Two fried catfish fillets, french fries, hush puppies, coleslaw and pickle.
Meal Price: $8.00
How to buy:
- Buy a meal online starting on Monday Feb 28, and pick it up Friday, (bring your Order Number)
- Buy a meal during the drive-through with cash or credit card.
- Stations of the Cross attendees can pick up your pre-ordered fish dinners after the service from 7:30–8:00 PM.
I hope you can join us and help us spread the word.
- Dan Murphy, (972) 822-0561
- James Smith, (214) 240-8315
Jorge Ruiz, Grand Knight
KofC Council 8157